Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting Started!



I have taken forever to get this thing started, but here it goes... The Marley clan is now in Sicily, Italy. For those of you that don't know where that is, it is the island off of the southern end of the boot. So far we are all adjusting to our surroundings and for the most part, the culture. I'm not so sure that we like it all the time, but we are managing to make the best of it. Language is our biggest hurdle at the moment, but I'm not afraid to bother people until they figure out what it is that I want. :) School is well under way for the kids as well as their after school activities. I am trying to stay sane while Andy Bob Bert is away. (Didn't he just get back?) No one wants to read a bunch of blah blah blah from me so I will just share some pictures.

10 comments:

Rich said...

Hi Carol, Jacob, Caitlin, Isaac
Sorry to hear that Andy is away again. Back to San Diego I hear. I know how disapointed you and the kids must be, but you knew it was coming I'm sure. Miss you all!
Dad

Linda said...

Welcome to blogging Carol!! It is great to hear from you and see the pictures. I am sorry Andy is away again. How Long? We miss you. Tyler still misses Issac and wants to invite him to his birthday party at the Roller Barn.

Joe said...

Yay A blog! Now I can follow all of the wacky adventures. Have fun.

Mom said...

Hi. Glad to hear from you. Hope everyone is "reasonably happy". I think I will have Halloween costumes finished in time for THIS Halloween - with a little luck. Love you guys. Mom

Lorah Overload said...

Carol,
Glad to hear that things are good. I miss you and give those babies,Jacob, Caitlin and little man Isaac a hug from Colin and Olivia. Happy running. Love you,
Beth

Kell said...

Yeah Carol!!! So you blog too! Nice pics! You can get into mine from face book. Now I can be your follower! (That's scarey huh?!
Kelly

KellyAnne said...

Awesome, keep it coming! We miss you.

Diane said...

I happen to like blah blah blah Carol, seems like old times then huh!

Miss you guys!
Diane

Unknown said...

You are so trendy...Carol "the Blogger!" I can't wait to hear all about the fun and not so fun exploring that you do :-) (ps. this is Steph...on Jason's account..I'm so not the computer girl...I can't figure out how to get it to say my name! Ha!)

Sara said...

Carol I love your blog! It's so fun to hear you! --And it's not blah, blah, blah!! I started ours in January and felt so self concious that I didn't let anyone go to it until February. I still feel that ours blah, blah, blah, but yours definetly ISN'T!!! It's so fun to see you and your kids!! They have GROWN so much!! --You still look as gorgeous as ever. : ) P.S. --And I love the pictures you take...and your kids take while you're making dinner! : )