We went exploring Siracusa yesterday. The kids did a great job following us around as we wandered the city. The poor guys were pooped by the time we made it back to the car but it was a beautiful day to get lost. The kids loved to go into the Cathedral. They thought it was crazy that they put bones of the Priests and Cardinals in boxes for everyone to look at. We agreed. :) Caitlyn was ready to leave when she realized that there were entire mummies throughout the building. Suprisingly, they all slept well last night.




3 comments:
What a great education the munchkins are getting living in Sicilly! The pictures are beautiful. Sean got the job with the Chicago Fire Department. Has to start EMT training 1 Dec @ 8am. Love, Mom
Happy Birthday to you, etc., etc., Happy Birthday dear Carol, Happy Birthday to you. Love ya loads. Hope you have a great day on the 11th. Love Mom
You blog is absolutely my favorite! I think what that your kids are getting is something I really wish my kids could get! A real life education! I love your pictures! Miss ya!
Post a Comment